“It’s better to be a Giver, then a Receiver “
Happy Holidays TNJ Readers!
Question, when you’re shopping for the holidays, do you ever say what should I buy him/her this year? Well look no further, this weeks The Style Spotlight features great holiday gifts for him and her.
GIFTS FOR HIM
Ladies, all 10 items featured are key essentials that he can use in his everyday life.
- #1 Socks- Paul Smith (stripes and circles).
- #2 Jacket – Paul Smith (Mens Biker black leather).
- #3 Sneakers – Alexander McQueen and Puma Disc
- #4 Belt- Fendi (reversible zucchini printed buckle belt).
- #5 Gloves- Belstaff Burnt Brown Leather Gloves.
- #6 Fragrance- Viktor & Rolf ‘Spicebomb’ shave and cologne set (one of my favorite smelling colognes)
- #7 Watch- Miansai M12.
- #8 Hat- Brizton Jethro Hat.
- #9 Tie- Givenchy Black Persian print narrow tie.
- #10 Scarf- Burberry Heritage Cashmere.
#11 Glasses- Thom Browne navy & gold clip-on’s.
GIFTS FOR HER
Fellas, shopping we know is one thing you don’t like to do! So we came up with 9 fierce items you can get your lady this holiday season.
#1 Jacket- BeBe star cape sleeve jacket.
#2&3 Miu Miu sneakers or Giuseppe Zanotti Alien.
#4 Bag- Moschino logo cross body bag.
#5 Watch- Olivia Burton chrono braclet watch.
#6 Earrings- Michael Kors brilliance crystal studs.
#7 Glasses- Prada (PR06R) sunglasses.
#8 Lipstick- Burberry kisses(military red n.o. 109).
#9 Fragrance- Chanel Paris (eau de you).
Remember, you can shop at your local H&M, ZARA, FOREVER21 (MENS21) and Macy’s to find these looks for less!
Happy Shopping and Happy Holidays!
-Your #StyleKing AlexanderJay
For contact information, email Bjaystyles@gmail.com
Founded in the Fall of 2012, B&JayStyles is a fashion empire, designed to adhere to the lifestyle needs of men, women and children.
With their mission to help develop their clients’ self-confidence and style knowledge, Chief Executive Officers Basha B and Alexander Jay, possess the admirable ability to effortlessly adapt to the ever-changing styles of the fashion industry. B&JayStyles pursues a vision and passion for fashion while specializing in personal styling, closet makeovers and fashion shows.