Fashion fades, only style remains the same.
Looking to pull off an edgy, yet chic look for Fall?
Well, look no further!
Lifestyle Coordinators and TNJ Fashion Contributors, Basha B and Alexander Jay of B&JayStyles, share with us one of their favorite looks from their most recent photo-shoot.
“Model Bri Bianca is giving a chic street biker look. I pulled this look for a recent photo shoot featuring fall looks. Everything about this outfit is me! Black and Gold will always be in, no matter the season. I love a good leather jacket that you can wear with anything, but has a statement to it. The gold sequin top is really enough to wear by itself. This beautiful 2011 Versace H&M collection skirt is a timeless piece with its embroidery along the bottom. Of course, black booties are always a go-to, especially for a long night.
Depending on the occasion you can mix and match any of these pieces.
- If you dare to be daring, take off the booties and put on tights with combat boots.
- You can remove the skirt & shoes, and add a pair of blue jeans with red wedge/flats or just flats for a casual look.
- You can keep the skirt off and wear leather pants to complete the look.
- Take away the leather jacket & sequin top to replace it with a blouse and blazer for a professional look.
- Keep the booties, put on a hat with a tee-shirt and jeans. Shoes alone can add a big difference to your outfit! It’s ok to pull back out that leather jacket for the cold weather.
- Heading out with friends? Put on a crop top and make it flirty! Of course don’t forget your sexy shoes.
Whatever you do remember Basha B; More is always better!
Founded in the Fall of 2012, B&JayStyles is a fashion empire, designed to adhere to the lifestyle needs of men, women and children.
With their mission to help develop their clients’ self-confidence and style knowledge, Chief Executive Officers Basha B and Alexander Jay, possess the admirable ability to effortlessly adapt to the ever-changing styles of the fashion industry. B&JayStyles pursues a vision and passion for fashion while specializing in personal styling, closet makeovers and fashion shows.